Sunday, 23 April 2017

Skin Care | Pixi Glow Tonic

Talking about a cult product is always a post that basically fills me with dread; what if I say something that people don't like and everyone goes against me? This is basically one of the main reasons as to why it takes me so long to even think about touching such a highly acclaimed cult product. When I received the Pixi Glow Tonic in my TILI Beauty Box I was incredibly excited as I've wanting to try it for years, but I instantly panicked just in case I didn't love it just like everyone else seems to.

Let's cut to the chase, I am totally in love with the Pixi Glow Tonic. I don't know how this little bottle of amazement works, but it does some incredible things for my skin. Glow Tonic contains "aloe vera, ginseng and botanical extracts" and all of these are meant to work together and "exfoliates, brightens and smoothes skin", and of course the clue is in the name, it's also an "instant glow enhancer". When I read that the Pixi Glow Tonic was meant to be able to exfoliate my skin, I couldn't quite work out how that was possible and just how it would work. I still can't work out how it exfoliates my skin, but somehow it does and it does it perfectly well.

I use my Glow Tonic daily so it's probably no surprise that I got through that tiny bottle super quick; within two weeks of receiving this sample bottle I'd already repurchased one of the 100ml bottles and now I genuinely can't live without it! My skin has definitely improved since I introduced the Pixi Glow Tonic into my life, and I don't think I could turn back now.